Monday, 5 March 2012

Summer Loving

So if you hadn't noticed the reoccurring theme popping up in my last few blogs, I'll come right out and say it…I'm now beyond excited for summer. Although, a fan of the winter months (mainly for Christmas and my birthday...greedy I know) and deep down I know there is nothing wrong with wrapping up warm and eating your own weight in chocolate, I am also itching to throw off the layers and jump into the sunshine!

In a bid to control my purchasing of an entirely new SS wardrobe, I have been opting for small expressions of my excitement to brighten up my day and I'm not the only one…




I absolutely love all of these gorgeous summer inspired colours. The pastel tones are the perfect statement, and a little more subtle than strutting around Sheffield in a pair of daisy dukes in March!

Better still, a new favourite of mine to add a bit of sparkle are glitter polish top coats! Simply apply the varnish over your colour of choice and leave to dry (layering is optional). 



VR x

No comments:

Post a Comment