Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Forgive me for I have sinned...


... by totally and utterly dropping off the face of the bloggersphere for an unacceptable amount of time!

was flicking through some old photos when I realised how long it had really been since I last posted, let alone checked on my poor neglected VanityRail. 

So, let me first say my disappearance was mainly down to the fact that the last few several months have been a total whirlwind involving many ups, some downs and alot ALOT of change. I won't bore you too much with the details, but after some thought here I am, back and eager to get stuck into posting again.

I will mention that I was, and well am quite nervous about getting into blogging again because there are so many wonderful and varied fashion/beauty/lifestyle blogs out there, and if i'm honest I am somewhat ridiculously intimidated. However, I've decided to not get too caught up on this and instead be inspired by what so many other fabulous bloggers have achieved.

I'm going to try and get myself into a habit of doing certain posts so Photo Rail's will stay, but also watch out for weekly updates (a little insight in to me), my week in photo's (have loved this on so many other blogs, I thought i'd give it a whirl!)

So, hop on, strap in and enjoy the ride (:

VR x

No comments:

Post a Comment