Thursday, 22 November 2012

Midi Me

Gosh do you ever get that feeling that there aren't enough hours in the day? I just don't know where they are wriggling off too! Well, admist my lack of time, I did manage to squeeze in some time to fashion hunt (and regrettably spend what very little money I do have) online. 

My new fashion obsession is the (drum roll please) MIDI, and especially in dress form! I think the length is so versatile. Daytime it can be worked with chunky knits (scarves and jumpers), winter tights and military boots, whereas in the evening it can be entirely transformed with a pair of heels and the right accessories (think collars and clutches)! My favourite form of midi so far is the body con dress but having spied some gorgeous high waisted skirts and this Topshop number below who knows how my bank balance will survive!

Topshop 


Boohoo


Missguided 


VR x

6 comments:

  1. oh the misguided one may be my fave! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! I opted for a very similar one from MissG but with sleeves!x

      Delete
  2. Love your picks! I'm really into pencil midi skirts at the moment, think they look great and comfy or winter :)

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I need to invest! Wheres best for midi skirts?x

      Delete
  3. Gosh I wish I had the height to pull a midi off haha

    xo,
    Lela - http://www.LelaLondon.com
    @lelalondon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was surprised to find that midis looked good on me considering I'm do short! They are great for the winter months x

    ReplyDelete