Sunday, 18 November 2012

VR Round Up 18.11.12






*Christmas Coffee *Winter Wish List *Work Desk *Oreo Chocolate 
*Anniversary Card (: *JPG Diet Coke *Good Guys @ Pret *Graduation Tickets

+ Charity Update - All signed, sealed and santa'd up for the race next month (more info on the event here). I've decided to run for Broadway who are a homeless charity, and note I said run because my aim is to not walk or jog at all! More information on my fundraising here :)

Is this real life? - Things really seem to be falling in to place and I am feeling alot more positive than I have in a long time. This week has been so exciting (not only on the work and fitness front) but I've had two lovely evenings out t'the pub with friends, got spoilt all of Saturday (including a trip to the nail salon and to see Twilight) and to top it all off, today I am going to stay at the Hilton Sheffield for an afternoon of pampering and relaxing in the spa, followed by an evening out with the entire family to celebrate my graduation tomorrow. Fingers crossed I don't trip, my motar board stays firmly on my head and no other such disasters occur!! 

Hope you've all had a fabulous weekend (:

VR x

4 comments:

  1. Hey gorgeous, I am currently having a giveaway over on my blog at the moment, I would love for you to check it out :)
    Punky Pugs Beauty products Giveaway
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a good week good like with the graduation!!:)

    ReplyDelete