Thursday, 29 November 2012

Winter Wishlist

Dear Santa Loved Ones,

This Winter, if I'm good, pretty please can the following please make an appearance...

2013 Diary
 (to document lots of new and exciting things!)


Chelsea Boots
(because I've seen so many people wear them so well, its my go)


Winter Pyjamas 
(so I don't look frumpy whilst trying to be warm and snuggly)


Two-Tone Riding Boots
(like I've ever been on a horse, ha)


Sippy Cup
(bit ridiculous for a 21 year-old isn't it?)


Silk/Satin Dressing Gown
(fashion for post shower)


Love Wrap Dress
(Wanted this for donkeys!)



These things are also very pretty :)


 

Lots of hugs and love (and don't worry I'm sure this already large list will grow),

VR x

5 comments:

  1. That diary is so cute! I also really want a Love wrap dress too!

    http://www.danielleyc.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I'm with you on the boots and wrap dress! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing post!!! i follow you now ;)
    i would love to follow me back because I really love your blog!!
    kisses
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete