Wednesday, 19 December 2012

All That Sparkles

Surrounded by obscene amount of fairy lights, the temptation of an array of Christmas party outfits and decorations here there and everywhere, its no wonder I've always associated this fine season with all that sparkles and glitters. 

Don't get me wrong we're not back in the era of Disco and no one really wants to see this on the high street (well I certainly don't); 


But I most definitely would like to see more of these (especially in my wardrobe);

 




VR x

5 comments:

  1. No we definitely don't want disco back haha! I love the images you have I really like the middle dress its so pretty. I live glitter, sequins and sparkles this time of year too! Lovely post xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I want it all! Lets hope Santa is generous this year :D
      xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely choices! You seriously can't beat a sequin dress this time of year!

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much glitter! I have a lovely hair bow that's so glittery and brilliant for Christmas. I'm having a Christmas giveaway if you'd like to join in!
    http://improvisedintentions.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/christmas-giveaway.html

    hope you have a lovely Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get your own home based job in data entry, copy pasting, clicking and different more jobs
    www.jobzcorner.com




    ReplyDelete