Wednesday, 26 December 2012

Christmas Collection

This is just a quick one but I love being a-lot-a-bit nosey and seeing what other people got for Christmas. Inspired, I thought I'd share some photos of what I got too. I feel so blessed this year to have got some really amazing gifts from SANTA my beautiful friends and family. I hope everyone has had an awesome Christmas and may the festivities continue...

(Unfortunately these were not all for me!)

(YES)

(Stocking Fillers - Beauty Products - Vouchers, yipee!)


 
(Favourites - Sparkly New Nails - River Island Boots - Winter PJ's)

(Maroon Missguided Midi - ASOS Bowler Hat)

(Kimono-esque Dressing Gown)

That's all for now :)...sorry about the bad quality pictures but as you can tell these were mostly snapped on my iPhone between mass consumption of food and alcohol!

VR x

P.S. I don't know why but I really dislike the word/term 'haul' on blogs. I've probably used it at some point on here so my bad for being hypocritical but I've decided it sounds a bit emotionless, especially in relation to gifts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment