Sunday, 9 December 2012

VR Round Up 9.12.12





*Festive London *Dior Darling *I Just Melt *Limited Edition *Festive Me *My Boy and I *Tower Ice *Santa Run

+ Cross Roads - So annoyingly, my fashion internship is coming to an end in the next month or so and I'm increasingly worried I'll find myself back at square one (well not entirely, but back a few steps at least). I've had such a wonderful time working and have felt more pro-active than I have in a while so I guess it's time to decide what it is I'll do next... More internships? Job Applications? Stay in London? Leave London? The list goes on...

+ Whirlwind & Gratitude - What started out as an awesome week, turned sour when a family member was rushed into hospital late Tuesday night. I have to say it was one of the most scary experiences of my life (I've never had to call 999 before) and the only reason I'm really mentioning it is because I want to show my gratitude to the emergency services who responded amazingly quickly and were absolutely brilliant (I on the other hand was a bit of a headless chicken)! So a big THANK YOU to all the paramedics out there!

+ Ice At The Tower - I'll keep this short and sweet - skating outdoors shall always bring out the child in me. Lots and lots of fun, especially followed by lunch at GBK and shopping on Brick Lane :)

+ CHARITY PRIDE - YIPEE! Both me and my brothers completed the Santa Run today and I couldn't be more proud of all of us (along with everyone else who ran). We managed to run the entire race and crossed the finish line together. Collectively we have raised £756 I would like to show my gratitude to; 

each and everyone person who donated, everyone who came along to cheer us on, everyone who supported and believed in us, all of our charities (and their wonderful teams), and my wonderful mother who sadly was unable to attend but was there in spirit and enabled all three of us to be part of this years DoItForCharity 'Santa Run'.

VR x

Note: I'll be doing a special post this week all about Broadway (and their work) and the Santa Run

2 comments:

  1. Your nails look fabulous!

    Txx
    http://fantasticfunfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youu, Ive had enough practice hahaa
      x

      Delete