Sunday, 13 January 2013

VR Round Up 13.01.13




*Perfume Collection *Memorable Stop *Mug Of Choice *Fire & Stone *Sheffield 2013 *Silly VR

+ Aches And Pains - Unlucky for me I woke up with three locked joints in my neck earlier on this week (not the best start to 2013 eh). However, with the help from an osteopath, an ice pack practically glued to my neck and lots of rest (two days off work) I am feeling a hell of a lot better. An early morning trip back to the osteo tomorrow so fingers crossed she'll click me back into place.

+ Fire And Stone - Aside from the fact I couldn't really turn my head by Thursday, I did make it to this wonderful, insanely tasty Covent Garden based Pizzeria. I would highly recommend this little gem (you can find it on Maiden Lane - just behind the central piazza) with its themed worldwide destination pizzas there really is something for everyone. So much so that my mum (who is allergic to gluten) loved it just as much as me. We had a small and large glass of wine each, mixed olives to start, a main each (the Florence pizza for me and a feta & walnut salad for her) and a side (polenta chips) which overall came to about £50 which I think is really reasonable for good food in London. If you're ever in the area then go visit and you won't be disappointed!

+ Sheffield And Bargains - Made my way up north for the weekend and was pleasantly surprised with how many bargains me and my boyfriend stumbled across. Miraculously we managed to both get an entire outfit each from H&M for under £20, we were all over the M&S Dine For £10 and late night Saturday supermarket shopping meant we got what was supposed to be a £40 shop for about £15! Today we are off to try the new Fancie that's opened up on Ecclesall Road and then head into town for some teapot & teacup shopping (if you follow me, all will be revealed on these unusual purchases in the next few weeks).

VR x

6 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I nominated you for the Leibster award check it out http://sylviahay.blogspot.co.uk :D xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much but Iv'e already been voted :)
      Will check your blog out now though xx

      Delete
  2. Wowza, good H&M finds. I looove dine in for £10!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete