Thursday, 10 January 2013

Bargain Hunter

Every year I brave the January sales and every year I find nothing, nada! I always think they have dug merch out from last decade and shoved it on the rail with a suitable price tag. But, in a strange and wonderful turn of events I actually managed to bag some goodies this year. I shouldn't really be surprised as instead of rooting through the rails I find myself at every year (mainly H&M, Mango and Pull & Bear), I ventured into Urban Outfitters and Topshop (usually out of my interning price range)... and oh my these two did not disappoint. 

Wowzaaa, this was originally £55 and I bagged it for a bargain at £20! I can't wait to wear this out or maybe even save it for my 22nd birthday in a couple of weeks.





A little bit more of a casual purchase. I think this retailed at £25 and I got it for a nice £6. I love simple, oversized tops...so easy to wear and can be endlessly mixed and matched. (I think its the side splits that really make it!)





These weren't in the sale (does and can Primark even have a sale?!) but they are new and I love the detail so I thought I'd include! Oh and only £2 for the pair...bargain!




I am off to Covent Garden on this week for a night of cocktails and even more shopping so fingers crossed for some more cheap purchases. 

VR x

p.s. sorry for the awful quality of photos. One day I'll have a beautiful camera!

7 comments:

  1. Hey gorgeous! Not sure if youve already done this but i nominated you for that liebster award thing cus your one of my fave blogs with under 200 followers!

    http://sophie-lm.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-award.html xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh wow thanks so much, thats so sweet of you! I will definitely get on to doing this once I'm back in London :) xx

      Delete
  2. Those belts are so pretty might have to pick them up in town tomorrow

    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog! i'm also a bargain hunter- love 'em! i think that the best shop for bargains is h&m!
    http://thestrikingcat.blogspot.co.uk/
    please subscribe:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always find H&M sales so over whelming but braved them and got a whole outfit for under £20 today, yipee! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Great finds and I love your hair! :)

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete