Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Festive Fashion

Just thought I'd put together a post with a collection of the outfits I wore over the festive season. Of course, this is very heavily picture based but thought it would be nice to share (plus I just couldn't be bothered to sift and cringe over my various 2012 fashion choices)...

Christmas Party


Christmas Dinner/Drinks with Friends



Christmas Eve



Christmas Day


(Too much indulging so no real outfit photographing)

Boxing Day



Boyfriend's Family Post Christmas Party




Post Party Walk


 

NYE

Big boo hoo my bloody NYE outfit did not arrive in time (and to my dismay has still not arrived) so last minute (like a headless chicken) I had to improvise and throw together something to wear. I'm afraid I didn't get any decent photos (too busy eating, drinking and making a general fool of myself). But I wore my orange Forever 21 cut out back dress, ASOS bowler hat and my black & gold River Island ankle boots. 


 

VR x

5 comments:

  1. Love all the looks!!

    Please check out my blog if you have a chance, I’ve given it a bit of a revamp, I was clearly very bored over the Christmas hols!! Haha

    Helen

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE bowler hats-it looks amazing! Mine doesn't tend to leave my head much these days! :)

    ropesofholland.blogspot.com

    Lindsey xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know they're addictive arent they...my outfits dont feel complete without one now x

      Delete
  3. Loads of great outfits! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the christmas outfits

    http://theprincessoflondon.blogspot.co.uk/


    x

    ReplyDelete