Thursday, 28 February 2013

London Fashion Weekend

Note: This is a tad late, as I had to rush out of London on Sunday night. Better late than never eh...

Last Sunday, I was one of many fashion lovers to make the trip over to the beautiful Somerset House for London Fash Weekend.

I'm sure you all have read more than enough on LFW so instead I give you a little photo diary of my day. 

What I will say is I had an awesome time (I'm sure part of this is attributed to our boozy lunch at Smollenskys afterwards). I was accompanied by two of my most lovely friends and our thoughts centered largely on the fact that the Diet Coke men were HOT (if you were there, you know what I mean) and we really like free stuff (especially when it's drinkable, edible & wearable)...oh, and the fashion was good too!



Me (Didn't we all have one of these?)

Samantha - Alicia - Me


 



Benefit Photobooth

Show Bag

Freebies


I kept it pretty casual as it was freezing and I have no stamina walking around in heels!
I wore H&M Shirt, COS Necklace, Tophshop Jeans & River Island Boots.

VR x

8 comments:

  1. Cool pictures, i love your blue shirt, you have a great blog, maybe we can follow each oher ? Let me know on my blog !

    xoxo

    www.descontraidas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that necklace around your collar!
    Jillian - http://epic-thread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog :)
    I love the outfit you chose to wear in the end. I did a post on LFW too, would love if you checked it out.

    I'm also a new follower of yours.

    Emma
    x
    www.fashion-underdog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, sounds like you had fun!! This colour shirt really suits you and makes your eyes pop! Purrrty.

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    P.S We're currently running a Next competition you may be interested in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous that you were at fashion week - love the blue colour of that shirt too :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest post on my: Boohoo #GlobalStyler entry & birthday in Manchester.

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. your sense of style is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a fun time and love that last outfit! Lovely blog you have here. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would love to be at LFW, looks absolutely amazing

    A little bit Unique

    x


    ReplyDelete