Sunday, 24 February 2013

VR Round Up 24.02.13




*Interning *Wakey Wakey *Classic Friday 
*Westfield *Cubana *Fortune Cookie

+ Comedown - Pretty exhausted and full of cold which has meant many early nights this week but still managed to meet a friend for good old 241 Pizza Express, have some serious retail therapy at Westfield and a few glasses of wine in good company!

+ Queen B - I was already a big fan of Beyonce (WHO GOT TICKETS? GIMMIE!); power to the women and all that and so, when my friend sent me a link to her documentary, I obviously had to watch it immediately. I was unprepared for how emotional it is though, so this is me telling you to go get the tissues ready! (http://lovebscott.com/news/watch-beyonces-life-is-but-a-dream-documentary-full-video/)

+ LFW - Ok so I wasn't invited front row but undeterred from our lack of fame, me and two friends headed to London Fashion WEEKEND for some fashion related fun! Even though we had to pay (the horror!) it was an amazing day and we did get our share of the glamour!

VR x

No comments:

Post a Comment