Sunday, 3 February 2013

VR Round Up 03.02.13


 


*Embankment Grey *Split End Banisher *Real Techniques 
*Say WHAT?!  *Bestival 2013 (Yes Please!) *North London Vintage Fair


+ Stuck In A Rut - This week has just been one of those weeks where nothing seems to have gone right (sure we've all been there). I've felt unmotivated and frustrated (no surprises there....30 job applications later). It's really annoying when you want to get out of a foul mood but simply don't know where to start (trust me I've tried running it out of my system at the gym and then baking it out with cake...neither succeeded in the long term). 

+ EBAY - I'm planning on venturing in to what seems like the big, scary world of Ebay to try and shift some of my wardrobe (plenty unworn, tut tut). I have utterly no idea what I'm doing though...eek, stand by for VanityRail takes Ebay! 

VR x

11 comments:

  1. Great Blog, Love all the pictures!

    It would be great if we could follow each other :)

    hope you enter my giveaway on my blog <3
    Blog Here



    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 3 minute miracle and I still need to try the real techniques brushes! I'm trying to sell stuff too, I'm using bigcartel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently bought a real techniques buffing brush and it is incredible. By far the best makeup brush I have ever owned x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Ahh I always love a walk around the River Thames :). I dont make it as often as I should!x

      Delete
  5. argh i know the feeling of trying to get a job. when i lived at home it was next to impossible to get one! and ebay is a great way to get rid of clothes! i've done it quite a few times now

    chloe @chlowitty blogs

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh cake! best way to brighten any day :P

    Steph // fun size beauty

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel the exact same with job applications! Good luck with yours- and eBay
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post, I love real techniques brushes and I love Aussie shampoos!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete