Sunday, 10 March 2013

VR Round Up 10.03.13





 

*Office Fash *Healthy Nakd Joy *Peanut Butter Jelly Time *Puppy Cuddles
*Selfie Bandwagon *Market Research *Geometrics *TGIF *Pad Thai *Cinema Sunday


+ Springing - I'm sure I'm not the only person who yelped with sheer delight when the sun came out this week! Sadly and unsurprisingly it has disappeared again. Fingers crossed for its return soon...I'm bored of cold and dark mornings!

+ Surprise Surprise - No surprises that what started out as a quiet drink at the pub with friends on Friday evening resulted in me rolling in at 4am...typical! I didn't think I was that drunk but upon finding the bread and a plate in the fridge the next morning my mind was soon changed.

+ Weekly What - Great week all round; super busy at my internship, two Thai meals with the girls, a last minute visit from Ed, shopping shopping shopping, a trip to the cinema to see the new Oz movie and finally a delicious meal with the family is planned for tonight to celebrate Mothers Day and my brothers homecoming (from OZ and NZ)!

VR x

13 comments:

  1. Was the film any good? I'm hoping to see it Friday x

    ide love if you checked my blog out x 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly it wasnt great but still a fun watch! Alot of the acting was pretty fake...so much love for James Franco though!x

      Delete
  2. very very nice my dear:)
    www.borsadimarypoppins.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your doggy looks so cute!

    Be great if you could check out my latests outfit posts: Givenchy Rottweiler & my Boohoo Global Styler entry.

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh your nails look lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you did with your nails. Can't wait to watch the Oz movie!

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous, food looks yummy, nails look good and the dog is cute. What a great post :) I am a new follower :)

    www.beautybook13.blogspot.co.uk - Would love for you to check my blog out, I have a Firmoo Glasses giveaway on too, just scroll down my blog a tiny bit :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S Follow me on instagram if you want and I'll follow back! BeckiCharlotte

      Delete
    2. Will head on over there now :)

      Delete
  7. That dish looks soo delicious! What is it? :))


    http://escadalove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice pics


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete