Sunday, 17 March 2013

VR Round Up 17.03.13



*Oz Goodies *Sports Selfie *New Bag Loving *Planning
(Only a few this week, been so busy!)

+ BYE BYE GFC - So to my dismay we are bidding farewell to Google Reader (and GFC), which means we are all hopping on over to various blog sharing websites and so, with every door that closes, another opens. So please open your blogging door and take a mo' to my Bloglovin' and/or HelloCotton (icons on the right). Much appreciated!

+ News Flash - So this week, I received some really really BIG news which is possibly going to change alot of my current life and basically I really want to tell everyone and anyone who will listen. However, I cannot reveal what the news actually is until next week so stay posted and keep fingers and toes crossed!

+ Fly By - This week flew by, what with getting a photoshoot ready for tomorrow at my internship, travelling up to Sheffield and taking a road trip to Nottingham over the weekend (for some very drunken antics with old university friends...nothing like letting your hair down everyone once in a while...especially in HOOTERS!). I am unsurprisingly exhausted now and with the photoshoot tomorrow, this is now my queue to curl up in a ball and hibernate for as long as possible.


VR x

8 comments:

  1. mmmm girl love that bag!! so great!

    http://streetlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sports selfie!
    That jersey looks gorge
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    s xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bag and jealous of the choccys!
    vikkielora.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this pics my dear!
    www.borsadimarypoppins.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh your new bag is lush! Ohh congrats on that good news!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. that bag is to die for !!! x

    bckbld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete