Sunday, 31 March 2013

VR Round Up 31.03.13

A photo of an array of macaroons in a range of flavoursA photo of nail varnish experimentation



  


*Macaroon Sampling *Mix & Match Nails *Hi-Sushi *Sushi Square*Taste Testing 
*Last Day *Ideal Home Show *Good Friday *Benefit Goodies *Heston B

10 Challenges Awards - I was so thrilled when I received a letter from Broadway (the homeless charity I ran for in December) telling me that I had be nominated for TWO of their ten challenges awards. I'm up for an one in the individual category and the other in the sport. Sadly, I can't attend the awards and birthday evening as I'll be up north starting my new job but I am so honoured to have been nominated! Fingers crossed!

+ Lent-ish (EGGCELLENT) - HAPPY EASTER :) I managed to not purchase or consume any chocolate bars/packets or sweets of any sort for the entirety of lent, go me! However, my cake, biscuit and dessert consumption probably doubled throughout this time...what a fail! 

+ Intern No More - I am officially no longer an intern and have had a wonderful weekend celebrating my short freedom before I begin my new job. I have spent time in beautiful Cambridge, had a hilarious cocktail/takeaway night with the girls, went to the Ideal Homeshow with Ed and to top it all off today I will be having a delicious farewell meal with the entire family (minus one of my brothers who is gallivanting around Malaysia) before I move up to Sheffield next week! I'm going to really miss Aliya.J (enter their LAUNCH PARTY competition HERE) but I'm really excited to start a new chapter my life...

VR x

6 comments:

  1. SWOONING all over those Benefit goodies!

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous style, adoring your blog miss!
    would love to see you wearing casper&pearl one day!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving your blog. and those macaroons..YUM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new job, exciting stuff! and congrats on getting through lent...I failed! :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute photo's;) made me to want macaroons ;)x

    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete