Friday, 29 March 2013

WIN 2 LAUNCH PARTY INVITES!

A photo of the Aliya.J London logo

Aliya.J is the online fashion company I've been interning for and am sadly leaving (to relocate to Sheffield).  However, I thought I'd give you guys a heads up about a competition they've launched with which the winner gets two tickets to their exclusive launch party. I'd really appreciate and love it if some fellow bloggers would get involved...it would be nice to meet some of you in real life!

 Aliya.J is a small start up company with big ideas and if you could see all the research, work and effort going towards this event, I think you'd appreciate what a special night it is going to be. 

It's really easy, simply follow this link: CLICK ME :)
and complete the 3 steps listed on the flyer!

The winner will be chosen in the next week so get involved whist you can!

Flyer for the Aliya.J London launch party Twitter competition

I can't reveal too much about whats going to happen on the night because then it wouldn't be EXCLUSIVE but below are some of the goodies we've been trying out! There will also be some amazing beauty treatments (massages to make up tutorials), as well as a champagne and canape reception! 

Instagram Photo of mixed cupcakes 

Instagram Photo of a selection of macaroons from Hotel Macaroon

Instagram Photo of an assortment of delicious desserts

I will be coming back to London especially to oversee and attend the launch so hopefully I'll see some of you there!

GOOD LUCK!!

VR x

p.s. Give them a like on Facebook

3 comments:

  1. omg all that food looks to die for :(*

    absolutely adore your blog!!!!

    pretty please check out mine im new to it xxx
    http://hughesingg.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd totally love to enter the competition, but I won't even be in the UK at that time :(

    www.kristianavasarina.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummmmy www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete