Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Me On Neons

Neons are something which up until now I associated with Thailand's Full Moon Party and some ridiculously themed bar crawls at University...

A photo of me before Full Moon Party Thailand 2011 A photo of me at a neon fancy dress roller disco 2010A photo of me after the neon roller disco 2010

However, times and trends change and I am glad to see neons making their way out of the fancy dress box and into our everyday lives. 

A pop of colour (whether in clothing, accessories or make up choices) really goes a long way in transforming an outfit and bringing it up to date for Spring/Summer '13. Lucky for us, this trend is widely available on the high street in endless variations and styles! Here are a couple I've been admiring;

A shot of a model wearing a Missguided neon orange skirtA shot of a model wearing a neon pink shirt

A shot of a model wearing a Zara neon yellow dress

Although I'm usually bit colour shy when it comes to outfit choices, I am definitely trying to embrace the bright and bold and working on integrating them into my Spring wardrobe!

VR x

Note: Sorry abit short and sweet - am moving into my new flat this week so its manic here!

5 comments:

  1. Great post! OMG I want the yellow dress!!! GORGEOUS! xo Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yes that dress is so good, that in fact I have it on my blog too! Good choice!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I love it, I want it in every colour x

      Delete
  3. Love the shirt! Such a pretty colour :) good luck with the move!xx

    ReplyDelete