Thursday, 25 April 2013

Polka Do(t)s

I don't know if it's just me but has the good old polka dot made a fashion comeback or what?! Its definitely slowly but surely consuming my wardrobe!

The simple, circular pattern has stood the test of time and is one of those perfect prints which works for pretty much any item. Trust me, I've managed to acquire polka dot trousers, blazers, tops, dresses...the lot!

Polka dots always make me think of the 1950s, a time when the pattern was in all it's glory. Fear not, the pattern has made it's return (with a modern twist, of course) and I couldn't be happier!

Here are some of the pieces I've had my polka obsessed eye on...

 
ASOS

ASOS

Forever 21

Zara

Will you be wearing polka this summer?!

VR x

5 comments:

  1. I love that polka dot shirt... can never have too much polka pots in our life!

    www.fashion-underdog.blogspot.co.uk
    Emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving polka dots at the moment I recently got this nice polka dot top from topshop :) Love the shirt! xo

    Maydoll

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ASOS dress :) and yes, love polka dots! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there - i'm your newest follower - I am a huge fan of polka dots, little big huge love them! Thanks for sharing I like the shirt the best. Love Laura A Scottish Lass

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't usually like polka dots but Next have the cutest polka dot jeans!

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete