Sunday, 14 April 2013

VR Round Up 14.04.13

 


*Roomies *Funky Buddha *Twirl *H&M Sale

+ M.I.A - Taken a little step back from blogging this week whilst starting my new job and getting settled in to my new flat but I will be back and blogging regularly soon! I'm still finding little bursts of time to read some of your lovely blogs so do send me your links :).

+ Settling In - This week has been a bit of a roller-coaster and I'm absolutely wiped! Really enjoying my new job, although it can be a bit scary being the 'newbie'.

+ Update - Loving being back in Sheffield and taking full advantage of what the city has to offer. Went to see The Place Beyond the Pines at the Showroom cinema on Friday night. It features my good friends Ryan Gosling (who'd of thought he could pull off blonde) and Bradley Cooper...not the most uplifting of films but a really good watch. Had a couple visits to the pub and loving the H&M 50% off mid season sale (printed trousers galore)!!

+ 1D - I was at Sheffield's Motorpoint arena last night for work to get some video footage for the venue and guess who was performing? Yes, One Direction. It turned out to be such a hilarious night interviewing many over excited teens (and parents). Sadly, I missed my first night out back in Sheffield as I didn't end up getting home until really late.

VR x

7 comments:

  1. Good luck with starting your new job, I totally understand how draining it is at first being the "new girl" and having to learn everything in such a short space of time!

    http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That polka dot shirt looks so darling! Good luck with the job girl xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Its a dress :) and its from Tesco!xx

      Delete
  3. Just randomly came across your AMAZING blog and Im feeling the super urge to press the follow button, keeping in mind that I hardly ever do this,I just could not help myself but to only do so-From your newest NO1 follower xx

    http://fashionsmama.blogspot.co.uk/

    P.s- Keep up the good work hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you so much, thats so lovely to hear!xx

      Delete
  4. very nice my dear:)
    www.borsadimarypoppins.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, your spinny picture is so cute! Love the look of your dress too! Good luck with the new job!

    E x

    ReplyDelete