Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Consciously Collecting

H&Ms Conscious Collection hit the fashion world big time a few months ago and I'm surprised it's taken me this long to blog about it. I've been admiring the CC from a far for some time now and so inevitably the time has come for me to spread the word!



With an all round impressive collection,  H&M have truly out done themselves. Pieces are not only easy on the eye but good for the environment too. That sounds like a win-win situation to me!

Here are some of my favourite pieces:




Impressed by their new collection I headed to H&M to bag some goodies of my own:

Kimono/Oversized Jacket
(Crop Top - H&M / Disco Pants - Daisy Street)






Oversized Cross Dress
(Belt & Heels - Primark)




VR x

8 comments:

  1. Your jacket is so cute! I love the H&M rainforest maxi.

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that jacket so much! I need to look for it in store now!

    I'm your latest follower on GFC & Bloglovin' :)

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Kimono, it looks so good on you!

    http://a-warriors-diary.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. you picked up such gorgeous things. i saw none of these when i was in H&M. jealous.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving that kimono you picked up! I did a post a while ago on H&M's Conscious Collection. I just fell in love with all of it, especially that mint tulle dress. Swoooooon!
    xxx

    www.sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. that last dress is absolutely gorgeous!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win asos, topshop or space nk vouchers + a goodie bag! click here.

    ReplyDelete