Thursday, 9 May 2013

Leg It

The disco pants have been banished to the back of the wardrobe and with the coming of the sun, the printed trouser has  firmly arrived!

What I love about printed trousers are that they are so easy to wear. Whether your teaming them with a colour block shirt and heels or a blazer and flats, creating an outfit is effortless.

Floral tailored
Boohoo 

Red and white crop
ASOS
 
Blue and white polka dot full length
H&M

Black and pink patterned crop
River Island

I love the fact that I can wear one of my many recently purchased pairs in pretty much any situation. I've worn them from cities to beaches and work to parties.

How and where will you be wearing yours?!

VR x

7 comments:

  1. I love the printed trouser look this season, I've got my eye on a loose fit pair for the warm months!

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love these printed trousers, I think the H & M ones are my favourite! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my number one favorite trend this summer. They are just so comfy and easy to style. Glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks so!

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice selection :)
    i check at your blog and some post you make : that is very nice work !
    keep posting !



    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these pants,great post you have a new follower,follow back, if you like ;)xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like all of them really nice!!!
    gotta have it for summer :P

    http://girlperspective.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete