Sunday, 5 May 2013

VR Round Up 05.05.13


 



*Workie *Post Gym *Iron Man 3 *Hampstead Heath
*Party Wear *Hotel Montague *Apple Goodness *Cheer Up Pup

+ Firsts - This was a week of firsts in the exercise department! I met my 'quota' of gym visits (which hardly ever happens) AND I took my first classes in yoga and pilates...oh my I hurt the following days! I really enjoyed both of them and felt a sense of calm (and stretched) afterwards. I'll be making return appearances to both and I am also dying to try a LBT class. Anyone tried one before?!

+ Bank Holiday - Have been down to London this weekend which has been lovely and I'm seriously enjoying the fact that tomorrow is a day off (lie in AND off to Cambridge for the day!) It's been a pretty non stop weekend of seeing friends (over food and cider, of course), a night out in London for my cousins birthday, a day of shopping, all topped off with a BBQ tonight (YES, summer has arrived). I'll be sad to leave the South tomorrow as I've got a busy week at work ahead.

VR x

8 comments:

  1. I love the post honey!

    www.fashionsmama.blogspot.co.uk

    Can you visit mine and my 13 year old twin's joint fashion blog? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cider & a BBQ = the perfect bank holiday weekend! ;)

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey hun
    I just found your blog and I love iT!
    you look amazing, love the content and the lay out!
    check my blog if you want and join the GIVEAWAY!!
    xoxo

    www.fashionrailways.com

    http://www.fashionrailways.com/2013/05/currently-in-love-rihanna-for-river.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful pics my dear:)
    www.borsadimarypoppins.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, puppy dog eyes. Did you refuse her food? Labs are the cutest! Major envy of your legs and outfit too, such a lovely one!

    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey,

    I just love your whole outfit in pic 5, where is the blouse/top from?

    Your dog is so cute!

    Txx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comment on my blog.
    Your blog is great.

    petitesideofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete