Sunday, 12 May 2013

VR Round Up 12.05.13






*Cambridge Coffee & Cake *Cambridge Riverside *RAINBOW *21 And Over
*Iced Mocha *Tesco Wrap Dress *Party Party *Eddie Izzard


+ Cambridge - Began my week in Cambridge visiting family and soaking up all the gorgeous sun. If you haven't been to Cambridge already, then you better make sure you do! It's such a beautiful place and when the sun is shining, there is nothing better than a stroll along the river.

Pleasant Surprise - Sadly, I missed a trip down to Nottingham for my friends birthday this weekend but all was not lost as my colleague sold me (at an insanely reduced rate) tickets to see Eddie Izzard at Motorpoint area. To be totally honest he wasn't the best stand up I've seen but, it was a really nice evening and an unusual way of spending a Friday night.

+ F&F Seven Days of Summer - I have a new found love for F&F at Tesco. They have some absolute gems tucked away on those racks (just look above at the wrap dress I snapped up) and coincidentally they are running a 7 day competition via WIWT which I am attempting to stay up to date with (missed accessories day tho...oops!) Daily £75 vouchers are up for grabs and a big prize draw at the end of it. Check out what I've worn so far here and I'll do a post next week on how it went! 

VR x

2 comments:

  1. Cute pics. Looks like a fun weekend!

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way is that dress Tesco, it's absolutely beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete