Sunday, 19 May 2013

VR Round Up 19.05.13




*Oreo and Chocolate Cake *Dominoes Treat 
*Saturday Morning *Ballin' *Sunday Run *Celebrations

+ Treasure Hunt - Sadly I had to work through my boyfriends birthday on Thursday but cunningly I set up a mix of hidden notes and presents around the flat (and Sheffield) to keep him occupied before I returned in the evening to gorge on cake, cider and dominoes!

+ In The Country - Down on the Hertfordshire/Buckinghamshire countryside borderline this weekend to visit my boyfriends family and continue his birthday celebrations. Being a city girl, I always find it hard to adjust to the quiet, easygoing lifestyle of those in the country but there is something relaxing/calming about moving to a slower pace of life (even if it is just for the weekend). Fortunately, one of my good friends also lives close by so we spent Saturday drinking coffee, attempting failing to play Basketball and generally being silly.

VR x

3 comments:

  1. Cake = amazing xx

    http://mkaurfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cake looks so awesome.
    xx

    ReplyDelete