Thursday, 6 June 2013

Make Me Up

On the belief that sharing is caring, here is the low down on my all-time-favourite-fail-safe make up products. This is by no means a beauty blog but, it's about time these purchases got a shout out! I'll try and keep this short and sweet...


Laura Mercier Secret Concealer 
(£18.50)


This concealer is one of my best make up purchases EVER. If you are like me and suffer from darkness under your eyes then this is going to be your saviour! The Secret concealer has amazing staying power (no reapplying necessary) and lightens dark areas, as well as, hiding any blemishes. It's a small pot but as it spreads easily and evenly it definitely lasts!

Shu Uemera Eyeliner Pen
(£11.50 - Cartridges sold separately) 


If you wear liquid eye-liner then this is 100% the product for you (even if you don't ..this will convert you!). With a fountain pen-esque applicator, you can simply draw your eye liner on with ease. The liquid dries instantly and does not clog or smudge. What I love about this product is that it doesn't appear too heavy so is great for daytime/work wear!

Fresh Sugar Berry Lip Treatment 
(£22.50)

I redeemed this bay boy back after a facial at Fresh, London and I am certainly not regretting my choice. This nourishing and moisturising tinted balm not only has SPF15 (AKA perfect for holiday) but, it's a great (and lighter) alternative to lippy. Lucky for us, Fresh continue to bring this out in a range of gorgeous colours!

Clinique Surge Tinted Moisturiser
(£21.50)


This is another of my products which contains SPF15 and is lighter alternative to foundation in the warmer months. Although it is a tinted moisturiser, it still gives really good coverage and is my must have for holidays!

MAC Mineralise Skinfinish Natural Powder
(£21.50)


I've seen endless praising reviews on this powder and I have to say that I absolutely love it! Unlike many other powders, this one has some serious coverage power and helps to reduce any shininess. I wear it both over foundation or if I'm feeling lazy, instead of foundation! One of the things I love about this powder is that it doesn't feel 'cakey', it blends evenly and effortlessly. 

What are your favourite make-up products?!

VR x

2 comments:

  1. These products all look great! Love the Mac powder!
    Fashion Ganache.
    http://fashionganache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the eyeliner! I love eyeliner pens! Is the Shu uemera one really black? I bought one from Boots and it's not as dark as i'd like it to be x

    ReplyDelete