Sunday, 2 June 2013

VR Round Up 02.06.13






*Blooming *Poorly *Half Price Frapp *Bottle Of Summer  *Saturday
*Winning Shots *Saturday Night *Hangover Cure *Sunday Reading *Me

+ Peaceful - Sheffield has been particularly quiet this week and so when I injured my leg on Tuesday, I took the opportunity to take some time for myself. It was really nice to basically do nothing for a few days but I was going a bit stir crazy on my own and so welcomed the weekend with open arms. My weekend was spent catching up with a housemate from University, a night out with some friends and generally enjoying the sun!

+ Round The Bikini Bend - With less than three weeks until I go away, I am having a bit of a crisis on the bikini front. I can't seem to find one I like anywhere (YIKES) and when I have seen nice ones, they are all out of stock or no longer in my size. Any recommendations for some good swimwear would be much appreciated!

+ Serious About Series - Deciding we were fed up with TV, me and the boyfriend decided to try a few series that people have been banging on about. So far we are hooked on Game of Thrones. I'd definitely recommend giving it a watch (from the beginning...it's not one of those ones you can pick and choose episodes) although be aware of how addictive it is! I've also just completed the 8-part series Top of the Lake which kept me on my the edge of my seat throughout. 

VR x

4 comments:

  1. Great post and amazing blog. Feel free to check out my blog, we could also follow each other if you would like to :)

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics! We've been meaning to check out Game Of Thrones here at BB HQ too, but too scared we'll get addicted!!

    Team Bijoux Bazaar
    xx

    http://bijouxbazaaruk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this flavor of Bulmers :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely pictures xx

    www.anacelinelabod.blogpost.de

    ReplyDelete