Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Festival Season

Festival season is in full swing and whilst us Brits love nothing more than donning our wellies, cut offs and big old jumpers (considering the change of weather this is going to be obligatory), I've been seeing more and more of one particular items gracing our festivals....






The Kimono. Light weight, oversized and the perfect way to launch an outfit from dull to dazzling. Bring on PAY DAY!

Whilst we are on the topic of festivals, I attended Sheffield's very own inner city music fest - Tramlines - last weekend...I couldn't have really avoided it considering the action could be heard from my balcony.

Whilst it was all pretty awesome (well not the hangovers and waking up to go to work on Monday bit) a highlight was seeing Lianne La Havas live (and then coincidentally meeting her on a night out). I also heard that the fun mariachi band from the Doritos advert performed too...bit gutted I missed that. As always, I was abit rubbish on the photo front but here a couple snaps from the weekend...





 

VR x

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE kimonos! And so glad that it's finally possible to wear them. Looks like you had a fantastic time :)

    Jodie Marie | à la Jode

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love kimonos!x

    http://cuero-head-to-toe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete