Thursday, 11 July 2013

My Holiday Wears

I was really awful with my camera on holiday (too busy eating, drinking and generally frolicking) and so sadly I didn't get around to getting photos of all the different outfits I wore! It has also just occurred me that I wore a lot of black too...silly me! 

Anyways, here's a mix of the different day and night outfits from my time in Turkey.


Maxi Dress - Primark, Flip Flops - Primark & Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters


Playsuit - Urban Outfitters


Top - Mango, Shorts - Primark & Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters


Dress - H&M, Sandals - M&S, Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters & Earrings - Claire's Accessories 

(excuse the beach hair with a mind of its own!)

Crop Top - Forever 21 & Skirt - Vintage



Dress - Bershka


Top - Forever 21 & Bikini - H&M

Hope everyone is having a lovely summer, it's back to work for me!

VR x

4 comments:

  1. That black playsuit is gooorgeous! You look lovely, hope you had a great holiday :)
    xx

    www.sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stripy maxi dress is so pretty!:)I like your pink top too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the maxi and long skirt - I think it's because I don't think I can wear long things being short so I always crush on anyone else who can pull it off so well! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all this Outfits. Love that Maxi Dress from Primak.
    Please take some time out & Visit my blog
    http://stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete