Tuesday, 30 July 2013

The Possibilities Are Endless

Well thank god tomorrow is the last day of July because not only does that mean it's PAYDAY but, it means I can lift my clothes spending ban and give in to that ever growing wishlist I've been making!

It's not been all bad though - whilst I didn't indulge in many new purchases, I dug deep in to my wardrobe and realised the potential of many of my staple items.

Take for instance this Forever 21 deep orange basic dress, the possibilities really are endless....

Work


Date


Holiday


Casual


Winter


I'd also team this dress with my black bowler, some killer heels and clutch - perfect for a night out.

Next time I'm pining for some new clothes, I'll definitely take a closer look at what I already own.

VR x

6 comments:

  1. I loveeee the colour of that dress and all the outfits you've made.. definitely a versatile dress. I wonder if I can find one to pick up.... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing outfit <3 your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh great post so many ways to wear this little red number, love the winter look, cute hat ;)

    Kylie // lazy2lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice dress! Love all of the combinations :-)

    ReplyDelete