Sunday, 14 July 2013

VR Round Up 14.07.13

Mint green nailsPopolo jam jar bourbon cocktail

Despicable Me 2 Odeon TicketsMy Shadow In Sheffield

Ice Cream in the Peak DistrictHope Train Station

Me on Saturday night wearing a Select floral maxifrench toast, maple syrup, bacon and fruit brunch at Tamper Coffee, Sheffield

Mocha at Tamper Coffee, SheffieldHalloumi kebab, Greek salad, tzatiki, salsa and pitta bread at Ego, Sheffield

*Mint *Bourbon *Despicable Me 2 *Shadow VR *Chocolate
*Peak District *OOTN *Sunday Brunch *Coffee Art *Mediterranean 

+ Surprising Yourself - It's totally cliche of me to say but the good weather has put me in a fantastically wonderful mood which I'm really surprised by. I mean who doesn't love the sun? But when I arrived back from Turkey faced with an entire summer ahead of working, I really thought I'd be a bit of a misery guts. However, so far so good and I am actually really enjoying being in the UK (for now...).

+ What Weekends Are Made Of - This weekend (entire week actually) has honestly been perfect. My older sister took her first trip to Sheffield and with a mix of good weather, lots of cocktails and an array of good food (all thanks to Bloo 88 and Popolo), we had an absolute blast on Friday night! 

My sisters boyfriend joined us on Saturday and we headed into the Peak District for some country air (ice cream, tanning and being scared of sheep-ing), we returned to Sheffield in time for a quick change and headed out for (more) cocktails, followed by a beautiful bistro dinner in the Botanical Gardens, followed by more drinking (I see a pattern emerging!). 

Feeling a little worse for wear today, we headed to Tamper Coffee (I seriously recommend) for brunch and then pretty much cafe and vintage shop hopped for the remainder of the day. Before bidding farewell to them both this afternoon, we nabbed a place outside at Ego for some Mediterranean food. Having totally over indulged, I've now retired to my sofa where I plan to spend the rest of my weekend, relaxing and catching up on some of my favourite shows! BLISS!

+ Kicking Myself - I'm really annoyed with myself for not diving back into blogging since being back in the UK but I seem to have found myself in a slight rut...I hope it's just a phase and that lots of inspiration is heading my way!

VR x

6 comments:

  1. Wow! I love your blog! :))
    Follow? ;)
    Visit my blog dyverst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those blue nails are gorgeous! And don't get too upset about feeling like you're in a rut. You'll get back into the swing of things eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog my dear well!! I'll be glad if we follow eachother:) i'm starting now and waiting for you:) kisses

    dressabelleballerina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a fun (and boozy) time with your sister!

    I'm sure you will find some blog inspiration/motivation soon.

    Have a nice weekend.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. FOOD!! Oh gosh it all looks so frickin yummy! I have literally just had my dinner but I would gladly eat everything here!
    xxxx

    segenswunsche.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete