Sunday, 28 July 2013

VR Round Up 28.07.13




*TBT *Wolverine *Mother-Daughter Day *Sale Beauties
 *Nutella Pot = Lipstick Storage *Shoulder Cut Out


+ Keeping It Quiet - After last weekends festivities this week was pretty quiet, with only a few trips to the gym (well, swimming pool and sauna mainly to retreat from the humidity) and plenty of time catching up on sleep. 

+ Quality Time - To my delight my mum booked a last minute trip up to Sheffield for an overnight visit. I took the day off work on Friday to spend some quality time with her and it was so lovely to have some time to ourselves. After catching up over coffee, we headed to the Odeon for some time with Hugh Jackman! In the evening, we sat outside in Leopold Square and sipped champagne before heading to Cubana for some incredible (and authentic) tapas (If you're ever in Sheffield, I wholeheartedly recommend a trip there). As my mum's train to London wasn't until early evening on Saturday, we indulged and headed to Spa 1877 for a day of relaxation and pampering. What more could a girl want?  

+ Spa 1877 - I've been to Spa 1877 before (I talked about it here) but only for a one off treatment. However, this time I was treated to entire day of pampering. My mum booked us both in for the 'Turkish Delight' package - use of the spa facilities, lunch, full body scrub and Victorian Rose Ritual (which to you and me is a back, neck, shoulder and face massage with rose oils). I can honestly say I feel entirely rejuvenated and my skin has never felt softer and in keeping with the theme of relaxing, today has been spent doing just that!

VR x

1 comment:

  1. Nice way to store lipsticks :)
    Wanna follow each other? Let me know
    Hugs :)

    http://fashionalatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete