Friday, 9 August 2013

Cut It Out

The weather in the past week has been utterly confusing and contradicting. One minute I'm out in a sun dress and sandals in the rain and the next I am in jeans and boots in the sunshine. 

Well, there's on trusty fashion which I have been able to rely on as of late and that's the cut out.

The cut out became popular last year, exposing our sides and revealing our backs but it's moved further up the body this season and is gracing our shoulders.

Here are a couple of the cut outs I've been lusting over...


Oasis

Forever 21 


Boohoo

 Until the weather decides on season and sticks to it, the shoulder cut out is a great way to maintain you summer style without freezing to death!

VR x

1 comment:

  1. Love the cut out shoulder stuff now, but seems to be coming in at the wrong time

    I’ve given my blog a bit of a redesign, please come and check it out if you have a chance and let me know what you think!.

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete