Monday, 12 August 2013

VR Round Up 11.08.13





*Nude Nails *Hair Up *Walking Coffee *Banana Bread
*Traditional *British Me *Photo Booth *Hair Restore

+ Moving - It's official, next month I'll be moving! Not very far mind, just downstairs in the building I am already in. But this means double the space and a brand new flat to throw my interior design self, if she exists, in to!

Traditional - I came over all British this Saturday and  me and a friend got traditional with scones, clotted cream, jams and raspberries. It's times like these (stuffing my face) that make me British and proud!

+ Trippin' - Feels as if I haven't stopped this summer, been taking constant little trips here and there and to-ing and fro-ing from Sheffield to London and somehow it's got to mid-August without me noticing? This summer really is flying by. I only wish I had managed to get to a festival this year!

VR x

4 comments:

  1. Rimmel 60 Seconds are my favourite nail polishes ever but I've never seen this shade! They're so underrated x

    Jodie Marie | à la Jode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so handy aren't they :)! I just want to buy them all!x

      Delete
  2. Such cute pictures, glad I ran into your blog.

    Newest follower =)

    XO, Adropofbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful :) I <3 your blog .
    http://i-believe-my-dream.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete