Sunday, 18 August 2013

VR Round Up 18.08.13




*Ping! Sheffield *Barista Session * Saturday Brunch 
*Victoria Secret Splurge *Free VS Mascot *Short Shorts

+ Barista Me - Luckily enough I got to attend a barista 'how to' class through work this week and we all know I am a bit of a coffee addict, so learning how to make it 'properly' was such a great experience. Not only did I get a chance to make my favourite drinks (UMM all of them!) but taste testing wasn't half bad either. Bubble Tea, on the other hand, was an entirely strange and new experience for me!

+ Ping! - Loving the table-tennis initiative currently gracing the UK. I think it's a great idea to get people involved and I'm constantly seeing people laughing, joking and having a good time. Find your nearest table here and get involved!

+ Splurge - Took my first trip to Meadowhall (shopping centre) in ages and of course, went on a bit of a spending spree. I am so chuffed they have opened a Victoria Secret and subsequently I found myself in a bit of an underwear buying frenzy. I also nabbed the shorts above from Primark for a steal at £10...SUCCESS!


VR x

1 comment: