Monday, 26 August 2013

VR Round Up 26.08.13




*Lunch Box *Taste Testing *Reggae Reggae Burgers 
*Reading *Farewell London *Yet Another Train

+ Truth - Admittedly I was too caught up in the Bank Holiday to get this post done yesterday but seeing as today counts as part of the weekend it only seems fitting that I'd post today.

+ Crazy, Stupid, Busy - My last weekend in London this summer was a whirlwind of celebrations, send offs and over eating/drinking! I managed to cram in a night out in Shoreditch, a housewarming-overnight stay near Reading, a girls night in, a family lunch and a sneaky trip to Hi Sushi...and then I wonder why I am so knackered and dreading the 7.30am start tomorrow! A great time all round and was so nice to see so many lovely people, its just a shame I didn't have longer. I am also gutted that I couldn't fit in a trip to Nottinghill Carnival...looked like a blast!

+ Kick - Whilst we were still standing straight (almost) some friends and I headed to Bar Kick on Friday night! I wish I had taken some photos because it was great fun watching everyone attempt to play table football whilst drinking...I definitely saw a few peoples competitive sides appearing. Whilst I can't say I was any good, playing table football with good company and a few drinks was a great laugh. Check Bar Kick out for yourself here.

VR x



1 comment:

  1. looks like you had an amazing long weekend, I wish i had went to notting hill carnival!

    afashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete