Tuesday, 3 September 2013

August Picks


1. After finally braving a way over due haircut, I decided I needed to invest in a few products to keep my hair at its healthiest. I picked up the Wella Reflections Oil from the salon I visited for about £14.50 (you can get it cheaper online) after the stylist used it on my hair. I've always been a bit apprehensive about using oils but this product has really proved me wrong - it's lightweight and great for multi use. I've been using this oil on wet hair for added softness but you can also use it for added heat protection and sleek styling. The only downfall is that it's in a glass bottle which gets me a bit nervous when using it in the shower. 

2. If you're looking for something which saves you time and frankly, is quite fun (just me?) then you definitely want to get your mitts on Vaseline's Spray & Go. This light but great smelling moisturiser is something I've been using when I'm in a rush or just being plain lazy. I picked it up for about £4.99 from Boots and would definitely recommend.

VR x

6 comments:

  1. I really want to try the Vaseline spray on moisturiser! I have tagged you to take part in the 'my first time' tag as seen in my latest blog post. I think you should check it out :) xx

    thebudgetbuyer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interested in this spray and go moisturiser, such a good price for such a cool product!
    Hannah
    www.pookybanana.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wella hair oil looks so nice! I've heard fantastic things about L'Oreal's Mythic Oil as well x

    www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spray & go is such a good idea - NEED!
    Michelle xo - @shelleymagpie
    www.shelleymagpie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oohh the vaseline spray moisturiser looks so cool! ive never seen a moisturiser like that before! lovely blog! following on gfc & bloglovin' would love it if you could check out mine! x


    www.oliviaroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. didnt know vasaline did this! wana try now... x
    http://jadegillett.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete