Thursday, 5 September 2013

Horse Shoe Home

My boyfriend and I are moving flat at the end of the month and thinking of ways to make it homely, fashionable, fun and functional combined is just plain daunting. If you then add to the mix that my moving day has been scheduled for when I'm in Amsterdam, you'd understand why I am currently running around like a headless chicken try to get everything done.

Luckily for me, having a boyfriend who is a furniture designer and sells on Etsy in his spare time (winner!) doesn't go a miss in the moving and decorating department.

I haven't really posted anything about Ed on here so I thought it was time to give you a sneak peek of his latest creation, the simple but effective - Horse Shoe Hooks (I've already nabbed 4 for hanging various things in my our kitchen).



I really love the idea of reusing something for an entirely different purpose and the fact the Horse Shoe is associated with good luck just adds to its appeal.



Check them out on Etsy for yourself here!

VR x

1 comment: