Sunday, 1 September 2013

VR Round Up 01.09.13





 

*Marvelously Weird *Hair Care *Healthy Snack *Sale Skirt
*Rediscovering Autumn  *Teapot Cocktails *Friday's OOTN *Homemade Pizzas

+ Autumn - Today is the 1st of September and in my books that means autumn is upon us. August whilst busy was really great fun and September is looking like it's heading that way too. So far I'll be moving flat this month and going to Amsterdam for five days!

From Scratch - I'm pretty lazy when it comes to cooking (mainly because I don't think I'm very good at it) but this week I've been on a cooking mission and making all my meals from scratch. I've been using the BBC GoodFood website (which is great for cheap and healthy meals) and so far my creations include a low fat mousakka, pizza and baked eggs with spinach and tomato!

+ Oh Odell - Whilst browsing up coming events in Sheffield, I randomly saw that Tom Odell was playing the 02 Academy in October. I jumped right on that and nabbed myself a couple of tickets for the gig...really excited!

VR x

3 comments:

  1. I cannot believe that it is September already, I am looking forward to Autumn and more importantly LFW!

    A FASHION FIX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit, so nice! xo

    I'm holding a giveaway where there will be 3 winners :-)

    http://thebigmegowski.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete