Sunday, 8 September 2013

VR Round Up 08.09.13





*TBT 2011 *Victoria Quarter *Monochrome Clutch
*Autumn Boots *La Tasca *Tartan Selfie

+ Poorly - I'd say a good 90% of my week (ok slight over exaggeration) was spent in bed with a virus...it was entirely rubbish aside that it gave me an excuse to purchase Glamour, Cosmo and the rest and indulge in far too much hot chocolate! With lots of rest and a fair few trips to the chemist I am feeling on the mend but sadly won't be heading out on the town this weekend!

+ Leeds - Spent Saturday in Leeds visiting a good friend from University for a good ol' catch up. Two key things were learnt from my day out: 1. You can never have too much tapas (Thank you La Tasca I am now hooked. The sangria didn't go a miss either!) and 2. Leeds has bloody good shopping (we actually shopped until we dropped and don't get me started on how beautiful the Victoria Quarter is...a girl can dream eh!)

VR x

5 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, your new boots are very nice, and the Victoria Quarter is stunning!

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your feeling better and agreed, those boots are so cute! I'm your newest follower on GFC and bloglovin. Actually I think was your 100th GFC follower, so congrats on that! Stop back by my blog xx

    www.hautedare.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY, thank you! I'm very excited to have hit 100 :) x

      Delete
  3. Such fun pics! Everything looks great!!!

    PS. We've a $150 giveaway to Nasty Gal on our blog! Check it out, if you'd like!

    xx
    Davie and Erica

    ReplyDelete