Thursday, 3 October 2013

September Favourites


1. Picked up the delightful Femme by Hugo Boss in Amsterdam airport and I think it retailed at about 28EUR (which is about £26). This ones a very feminine fragrance and is a slightly stronger scent than I'd usually go for but I thought it was about time I changed things up and I am really glad I opted for this perfume instead of rebuying one I already have. Admittedly when I first smelt it I thought the fragrance was a bit 'old' for me but once I applied it to my skin, the smell transformed entirely. Not sure? Think flowery. Think summers eve.

2. Nabbed this travel size Toni and Guy Prep Heat Protection Mist for a couple quid from Superdrug in anticipation for my time away in Amsterdam and I must say I am impressed. I'm always on the lookout for products to help the quality of my hair and after quite a bit of research, this product came out on top. Now I am not saying I've noticed any particular changes to my hair but the spray does feel like its providing some real added protection (whether this is psychological or not is debatable). Either way, it smells damn good and I'm sure its better than using nothing at all!

VR x

2 comments:

  1. I've not heard of either of these before! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, Toni and guy is supposed to be good...I'm sure its better than nothing:)
    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete