Sunday, 6 October 2013

VR Round Up 06.10.13





*Autumn Skort *First Jumper *Hotelling *Premier View
*Room Picnic *Lift Shot *Liverpool *Luggage

+ Every Cloud  - Although I ended up having to live out of a suitcase in Premier Inn for a few nights this week, I really enjoyed not having to clean up after myself, getting let loose on a buffet breakfast and having the biggest bed all to myself. 

Liverpool - Took my second ever trip to Liverpool this weekend for a friends birthday and the city did not fail to impress. If you haven't visit before then you really need to make some time to go and check it out! We stayed at a hostel called Embassie and whilst it was pretty basic, it was only £20 for the night and had everything we needed (plus we met some lovely people staying there too). Aside from the incredible shopping (which sadly I didn't have any spare time to indulge in), Liverpool is a really great place to explore. Fortunately, the weather was glorious today so my friends and I took a long walk along the waters edge before heading back home. 

VR x

8 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to visit Liverpool for a while! I'm also a bit jealous of you having a buffet breakfast for a few days! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. Just found your blog and it is totally awesome.
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know.
    http://cantellyou.blogspot.com
    With love,
    Vilma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this jumper!
    I couldn't agree with you more about Liverpool being a great city and the shopping is amazing, you must make time for it next time you go :)

    accordingto-ellie.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the monochrome jumper!

    petitesideofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely collection of photos.

    ReplyDelete