Sunday, 27 October 2013

VR Round Up 27.10.13




*Shameless Selfie *Blurred Bastille *Pizza Rocket
*Poor Mans Fondue *Loughborough *Ladies 

+ Bastille - A friend had a spare ticket to see Bastille so on Wednesday night I headed on down to the O2 Academy to see them. I'm a big Bastille fan so to see them live was such a treat. They put on a great show but (like most gigs) it was all over way too soon. I've got tickets to see Tom Odell next week so at least it's not too long until I'll see some live music again. 

+ Loughborough - A friend from my University days celebrated her 23rd birthday last week so her and a friend had a joint house party and night out in their home town of Loughborough this weekend. Of course we all piled in the car and headed down for a night of catching up and drunken frolics. It was so lovely to see everyone and was a great excuse to wear my new (favourite) H&M a-line skirt. 

VR x

No comments:

Post a Comment