Tuesday, 5 November 2013

VR Round Up 03.11.13

 Better two days late then never eh!





*Weird and Wonderful *Spooky Selfie *Early Riser *Spiced Apple Tea
*Pretty Package *Emerald Wrap Dress *Snout *Nap Time

+ Just My Luck - After the long awaited arrival of the Tom Odell concert, he only went and got ill and called the whole thing off. There have been Twitter promises of a new date but I was still a bit disappointed. So much so that I hopped on over to Ticketmaster and booked to see The 1975 in January...bring it on!

+ Back To My Roots - Headed down to London for a long overdue catch up with my nearest and dearest. Whilst it was all pretty rushed (cramming everything in to three days is tough) it was awesome to see so many lovely faces! I spent Saturday with family friends cafĂ© hopping in South London and in the evening treated my mum to a delicious Greek meal as a belated birthday present. Sunday was centred largely around the pub, takeout pizza and Monsters University and Sunday was spent in the local shopping centre Brent Cross stocking up for winter and drinking the first of the Starbucks Christmas coffees with friends. It was pretty hard to tear myself away, especially with my dog trying to hop in my suitcase at every opportunity!

VR x

2 comments:

  1. I love your dog is soooo cute! Your red lips are amazing!
    Hope see you soon in my blog:)

    http://mis360grados.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete